With flu season still going strong and the flu shot reported to only be 10% effective this year, more people than usual are searching for better ways to fight it off. Learn how herbs, homeopathics, antioxidants, and even run of the mill supplements can help you build and boost your immune system.
- 2-3 inches ginger root shredded or pressed
- 2 inches horseradish root
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced turmeric
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 8 minced or crushed garlic cloves
- 2 organic jalapeno peppers, chopped
- Zest and juice from 2 organic lemons
- fresh sprigs of oregano, thyme and rosemary
Add above ingredients to quart size mason jar, cover fully with Raw apple cider vinegar. Let sit for 4 weeks in dark, room temperature space. Strain vegetables and add raw organic honey to taste. Can be stored in fridge.
We would love for you to rate and review our podcast on Apple Podcasts~ and find us on Instagram @wellness_speaks_podcast