Appointments also available remotely by phone or Skype.
*Contact Shawna for a complimentary consultation to answer any questions you may have about the Nutritional Consultation.*
· Improved Digestion
· Improved Mood
· Improved Behaviors
· Improved Immunity
· Improved Sleep
· Better Focus
· Reduced Pain
· Weight Loss
• Includes a one-on-one nutritional consult
• Physical exam
• Health history review
• Lab work analysis (Lab work not included in price)
• Nutrition counseling
• Dietary nutritional analysis
During your initial appointment you will discuss details such as goals, history, current diet, special dietary preferences, sensory issues, and family history.
- Assess nutrition, dietary needs, and dietary/environmental toxins.
- Steps to take to get started right away, or make progress with current diet.
- Dietary options will be discussed and a nutrition intervention strategy will be determined for moving forward.
• Customized diet, nutrition, and supplementation plan based on your individual needs, goals and circumstances
• Discussion of longer term goals and activities, action plan and support information and research.
• Assisting individual questions and needs and any additional support.
• Set goals and action plan for next appointment.
After making your appointment, the first step is to fill out the intake forms. I take a biomedical approach of evaluating all health systems ranging from a patient’s medical history from diet, environment (and toxicity load), physiology, pathophysiology, use of medications or supplements, and family/social history. This will be reviewed prior to your appointment so that we can get the most benefit out of the initial appointment. If you had lab work done in the previous 12 months, please gather those as well.
After scheduling your appointment, please download forms, complete and return.
All Forms Can be Completed Online and Emailed to:
or Printed and Mailed to:
1886 Pecos Street Suite 5
San Angelo, TX 76901
3 Month Program Includes:
• Initial Consultation
• 3 follow-up visits (typically week 3, 7 and 12)
• Detailed Individualized Treatment Plan after each consultation
o Meal Ideas (specific to your dietary needs) with Menu Plan option
o How To Reduce Toxic Exposure in Your Environment
o Various other handouts to support you
• Personalized supplement recommendations
• Email Support: answers to your email questions which can be answered in 5 minutes or less
6 Month Program Includes:
Same as 3 month with additional follow up visits in months 3, 4, 5 and 6